Sunday Selfies: Week #256
It is a toss up as to who is the biggest character among the Kitties Blue: Mauricio or Cooper Murphy. This week it happens to be Mau.
After last week’s fiasco with the link up for our hop, we are hoping for a better result this week. And praying that you won’t abandon us.
If you are new to blog hopping or just new to The Cat on My Head, here are some hopping tips.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
If you are joining us for the first time, welcome, We are delighted to meet you and hope you will return often.
Today Kitties Blue are paying tribute to a terrific tortie who recently left for the Bridge: The beautiful Binga from SparkleCat. We know she could give Mau and Cooper some serious competition in the “character” department. We loved her for her spunk, persistent photobombing of Summer and her abundance of “tortitude.” Just look at the expression on Binga’s face in her photo. She was obviously plotting something to exasperate Summer.
Mom would get excited and come away with a smile on her face whenever she found Binga on the blog.
Like our Lily Olivia and so many others who are already at the Rainbow Bridge, Binga was a Crotchety Cougar, and we think that moniker fit her very well. We are pretty darn certain all those Cougars are up to no good at this very moment.
Binga, you were loved and will be missed. And you will be remembered always.
Purrs and paw-pats, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer