Sunday Selfies: Week #183
When Mom told me I had to take the selfie and host the hop this week, I was not amused. I am not inclined to show-off, especially as I no longer have my sisfur by my side. In fact, I am really an introvert. I spend almost everyday in my hidey hole. In fact that’s where I took my selfie.
I stuck my paw out and snapped my selfie while frowning at Mom. She did say that you all will enjoy seeing my feeties, even without the toe beans.
We all are nursing our hurting hearts as we remember and honor Mr. Jack Freckles (Meezer’s Mews and Terrieristical Woofs) today. We really loved that woofie. His health had been fragile for a very long time, but he and his fursibs always joined us for Sunday Selfies. MJF earned his wings last Monday, February 5.
Rest in Peace, Mr. Jack Freckles. You were and will remain loved forever.
If you have not had the opportunity to leave your condolences for MJF’s family, click on the link above.
We just found out that we lost another dear friend, just yesterday. Sister Kit from Brian’s Home is the latest Crotchety Cougar to get her wings and fly off to the Bridge. If you haven’t done so already, please visit Brian’s Home and leave your condolences. We will honor Sister Kit on next Sunday’s blog hop.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
Thanks for joining in the fun. It is raining here, so we’ll be snuggled in with Mom watching the Olympics today. How about you? Do you have a favorite winter sport? I think I’d like to try Slopestyle snowboarding. My feeties are so big, I probably wouldn’t need the board.
Thanks for joining us.
Purrs and paw-pats, Giulietta