Sunday Selfies: Week #187
I am really excited to show my selfie today, as I actually took a good one. I always say one and done, and then it turns out crummy. But today I got it right the first time. I sure hope Charles comes to visit and sees how pretty I look.
So, you probably are wondering if I was naughty again and that’s why I am here. That is not the case. I have been purrfect in every way. In fact, as Mom writes this for me, I am sitting right next to the computer purring happily. No escapes and no hiding. I am here today as I have been hanging out with Mom, and I was an easy target when it came to selfie time.
I not only like my photo, but I also love the spring green frame Mom selected for me. It accents my eyes, is purrfect for the upcoming St. Patrick’s Day as well as to brighten our spirits as snow is scheduled to arrive later today.
Time to Hop
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
Today all of the Kitties Blue want to send special 16th birthday best wishes to our friend, Madi. Madi is a Cat Scout with Mau and Cooper Murphy. She also is the girlfriend of Mau’s brother-in-law, Raz. And Lily Olivia was a Crotchety Cougar with her. Madi also has her own blog, Madi and Mom Down Home in N.C.
In celebration of her birthday, Madi is taking a road trip, as she’s now old enough to get her driver’s license. The trip is a blog hop. To find out how to join, click on the link to Madi’s blog.
Purrs and paw-pats, Lisbeth (with kisses for Charles)