Sunday Selfies: Week #188
Today Giulietta and our special angel, Fiona, celebrate their eighth birthday. Fiona left us almost 16 months ago, but as long as sis Giulietta is alive, we will celebrate Fiona as well. Giulietta snapped 23 selfies and was pretty miffed at me that I made her take that many, but she’s not great at looking at the cell phone. I’ll share the final photo later in this post. It’s a doozy. But first here is the gorgeous birthday girl.
Of course, Fiona was unable to send a new selfie from the RB, but she too needs a birthday “card,” so I made her one from a photo taken before she got sick.
Our resident baker, Cat Scout Mau, made a cake for the girls. We hope you’ll join us for a piece of cake and some champagne.
Remembering a Friend
Before hopping Kitties Blue and I want to honor and remember a super sweet woofie, who now has her wings. Maggie was an adorable and energetic Rack Russell Terrier who lived with my dear friend, Mary Jane, her husband, Kevin, and their daughters, Emily and Amelia. In her photo she is posing with a Christmas ornament I gave her a few years ago.
Time to Hop
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.