Sunday Selfies; Week #174
We had our first snow of the season yesterday. Though it snowed most of the day, we only got about three inches. It was very pretty to watch coming down and looked great sprinkled on the trees and bushes like powdered sugar. In keeping with that theme, Mom has added a snow effect to our site and framed Mau’s selfie in a snow-themed frame.
Mau was thinking of his lovely wife Allie (Friends Furever) when he snapped this selfie. He has his paws crossed that she likes it.
A Shocking Discovery
Before we get down to the business of hopping, Mom asked us to share with you a surprising encounter she had yesterday. She went out to the front porch to retrieve a package and came face to face with a kitten, slightly larger than Sawyer. The kitten was solid grey and a Manx like Sawyer. It had on a frayed-looking pink color. The kitten bolted as soon as it saw Mom. It appears that Sawyer has a sibling. Where it is living and who put the collar on it is a mystery. Should Mom or Dad spot it again or if we find out any information about this kitty, we’ll share it.
Alrighty then…it is time to hop. We know everyone is busy with holiday preparations, but we are hoping you can take just a few moments to snap a selfie and join the hop. If you are new to hopping, here are a few tips.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
Thanks for hopping.
Purrs and paw-pats, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer