Sunday Selfies: Week #166
I was the purrfect Kitties Blue to do these pre-Halloween-themed selfies. After all, I have the pumpkin-colored furs. I think I really nailed my selfies. After Mom gave me some new treats we are testing to review, I gladly snapped two pretty good photos.
The only thing I regret about my selfies is that this collage frame is rather restrictive. I was unable to totally show-off my best feature…my magnificent whiskers. Of course, our mom was the one who selected this frame. I don’t really get why she thought she needed to do something for Halloween. It’s still more than two weeks away.
Now that I have shown you “mine,” it’s time for you to share your selfie with us and all your friends. If you are new to this kind of thing, here are some tips for entering the blog hop.
Blog Hop Tips
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- You do not need to post on Sundays to join.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head
With thanks, purrs and paw-pats, Cooper Murphy
p.s. As this post goes live, we have nearly 40,000 comments on our blog. Someone visiting here today will leave the 40,000th comment. Mom says that whoever that turns out to be will get a surprise. What that is, she didn’t share with me, as then it wouldn’t be a surprise. Good luck to all! She said that she’ll mail worldwide.