Sunday Selfies: Week #165
Yippee…we have a guest host this week. That meant all of us got to just hang out all day yesterday with no camera or phone shoved at us. Supposedly this fellow not only volunteered for a selfie but also a Tocktober photo. Mom says she’ll share that on October 20.
We are astounded that our humans had to go all the way to California for this photo. We have plenty of these guys hanging out in our yard. Go figure!
What a ham! Mom says this guy was burying acorns right in front of her and Dad without the least concern for their presence. He seems to have needed a big “easy” after running up and down this large oak tree numerous times to detach the acorns from the tree.
That’s our host for today. Who’s going to represent your blog today? We are anxious to see.
Here are a few guidelines for anyone new to the hop.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- You do not need to post on Sundays to join.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head
Petretary has promised she will spend a major portion of tomorrow and Monday taking us visiting. We miss you all so much.
Purrs and paw-pats, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy