We wanted to tell you about the things for which we and our humans are giving thanks today.
We asked Mom first. This was here reply.
- Marrying Dad 42 years ago.
- Us and the kitties that came before.
- All her friends, especially those she’s made blogging.
Dad was next to give us his list of thanks.
- A loving wife and eight loving kitties.
- A comfortable life.
- The opportunity to serve others.
Then it was our turn.
- Mau is thankful for Allie and Cat Scouts. Lisbeth is thankful for Charles. Astrid is thankful for Sampy.
- Chris as she always brings us treats and nip and bonito flakes.
- A home with a mom and dad who cater to all our needs and love us unconditionally.
This is Lily Olivia, Lisbeth and Astrid enjoying the latest catnip bounty from Chris. If you look closely, you’ll see it in their furs. Lily snorphled so much nip that she slept the remainder of the day!
As we give thanks for these things and so many others, we pray that all those kitties awaiting homes will soon be enjoying warmth, comfort and love in a forever home.
Sending you all our best wishes for a happy and blessed Thanksgiving.
Our Giveaway for Catify to Satisfy
Last Friday Mom posted Part 2 of her interview with cat behaviorist and Animal Planet star, Jackson Galaxy. She also reviewed his and Kate Benjamin’s new book, Catify to Satisfy. If you would like to have the opportunity to win a copy of this must have book, leave a comment here by 5 p.m. EST tomorrow. The winner will be selected using Random.org.
Check back tomorrow for Part 3 of the interview and updates on the Jackson Galaxy Foundation.