Last Friday we were selected by Magellan and Ramona from Create with Joy as their Friend of the Week and the first to receive the Very Inspiring Blogger Award from them. They will continue to present this award to their featured Friend of the Week for several weeks to come. (To see our original post with regard to receiving this award, click here.)
We are inspired in some way by every blog we read. If not, we wouldn’t be reading them.
Today we are passing the award along to many of those blogs. We have selected blogs that we feel provide excellent educational and inspirational messages, those that devote much of their time to fostering and/or adopting and promoting adoption of special needs kitties and those that are huge advocates for adoption of rescue kitties and feature them often on their blogs! We know we will leave out many blogs fitting these criteria for which we apologize.
Some of those named may have this award or do not accept awards. If so, please forgive us for any inconvenience we may cause you. Here are the bloggers we have selected for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
- Robin – Playful Kitty
- Jeanne – Random Felines
- Connie – Tails from the Foster Kitties
- Lisa – A Tonk’s Tail
- Linda – Savannah’s Paw Tracks
- Alana – Cat in the Fridge
- Terry – Brian’s Home
- Kevin – Animal Shelter Volunteer Life
- Emily – Kitty Cat Chronicles
- Dorian – Your Daily Cute
- Annie – McGuffy’s Reader
- TW – Stunning Keisha
- Julie – Sometimes Cats Herd You
- Audra – Dezizworld
- Layla – Cat Wisdom 101
Those receiving this award are encouraged to:
- Thank the person who nominated them and link to their blog.
- Display the award logo.
- Nominate 15 bloggers who inspire you and share their links with your readers.
- Leave a comment on their blogs so they know that they’ve been nominated.
- Mention three things that have inspired you during the past week.
We have done the first four of these things but have not mentioned the three things that have inspired us.
1. Brian’s Home post regarding Melba, a cat in desperate need of fostering or adoption prior to Monday, the 30th, when she is scheduled to be euthanized. Please click here to read her story. And please, please help if you can if only by sharing her story.
2. Our dad’s willingness to become more involved with Barn Cat Buddies by photographing kitties at Petco waiting for adoption. He also cleans cages, plays with and brushes the kitties.
3. Our vet, Dr. Kathy Neel, who treats us like family and not only agrees to make housecalls for our annual exams and vaccinations but also loves coming to our house to take care of us.
With this post we are participating in Create With Joy’s Friendship Friday Blog Hop. We also want to thank every blogger who has become our and Mom’s friend. The pet blogger community consists of the most generous, compassionate and caring individuals we have ever met. Kudos and love to all of you.
Purrs & paw-pats, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo