Friday Fill-Ins (Week #47) & KittyRoo Sweatshirt Review and Giveaway
I am combining our fill-ins (hosted by Annie from McGuffy’s Reader and Ellen of 15 And Meowing) today with a review and a giveaway. My completions are in teal italics. This is a blog hop. To join, go to Annie’s blog.
If you aren’t interested in my completions, skip to the second half of the post.
1. The first thing I think about in the morning is unlocking the cat door so the kitties can go out on the catio.
2. The last thing I think about before sleep is who needs my prayers, prior to saying them.
3. I am looking forward to the upcoming BlogPaws Conference. If you’d like to attend, it is not too late to register. The conference is being held in Myrtle Beach, SC, from May 18 – 20.
4. I am so pleased I got to try out, review and give away a KittyRoo sweatshirt.
The kitties and I are fortunate to have the opportunity to review a variety of products. Most are quite good and receive a positive review from us. For me, however, the KittyRoo sweatshirt tops the list of my favorites. If you are a lover of kitties, whether you have any or not, this is a must have. Not only is it cute with cat ears on the hood, but it is also as comfy as your jammies and super warm. With our crazy spring weather and me being sick for a month, I’ve worn it almost every day.
But there’s more to the KittyRoo than human comfort. The KittyRoo has a built-in snuggle pouch. The KittyRoo sweatshirt allows you to hold, and cuddle your pet in the pouch while you do other things. The ideal use for the KittyRoo is to offer a feeling of security to new kittens and puppies with which you are trying to bond. It also is perfect for those fostering.
Of course, most of Kitties Blue are too big to fit in the pouch, and the ones that aren’t were not excited about having their photo taken. Though she was less than cooperative, Astrid let her dad take some photos of her in the pouch.
- Built-in pouch is removable for ease in cleaning
- Extra-long drawstrings with pom-pom tips for kitties’ amusement. Calista Jo and Lily Olivia particularly enjoy sitting in my lap and playing with these.
- Super-soft fleece material
The KittyRoo sweatshirt is available in sizes M-XXL. I have the medium and it is very roomy. It retails for $29.99 plus shipping and handling and can be ordered from the KittyRoo website (link above). An online exclusive offer to purchase a second KittyRoo for an additional $19.99 is available as well. You can find much better photos than ours on the web-site.
For an opportunity to win your very own KittyRoo sweatshirt, leave a comment on this post prior to Thursday, April 6, at 5 p.m. ET. Winner will be selected using Random.org and announced the following day.
Disclosure: Kitties Blue received the KittyRoo Sweatshirt free of charge to test and review. We were not financially compensated for this post nor told what to write. The opinions are completely those of Kitties Blue and their human based on our experiences.