Sunday Selfies: Week #227
Just like me, today’s post is going to be short and sweet. Mom is really tired and is making me post and go. She’s been working super hard for us getting our Christmas cards addressed and ready to mail, so I’m not going to fight her. And I sort of owe her. I took my selfie this afternoon while sitting in her lap, and this was the 23rd photo I took. It’s the only one that wasn’t out of focus.
So, with that little bit said, it is you turn to add your selfie to our blog hop. Here are Mom’s tips for hopping with us.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Thanks for joining us!
Purrs and paw-pats, Astrid (with love and kisses for my husband Sampy)
p.s. As I think I look exceptionally cute in my photo, I asked Mom to turn my selfie into a puzzle for you. Click on my image below to go to Jigsaw Planet to work the puzzle.