We recently received this very nice award, which was new to us, from our pal, Purrince Siddhartha Henry. If you don’t know him, he’s the new kitty at what was Nylablue’s (our honorary sisfur) Purrfect Pad. You can meet Dharth by clicking here.
As with most awards, we have a few rules to follow.
- Thank the one who gave you the award: Siddhartha you were so kind to pass this award to us. Thanks! It makes us so happy that you think we (and Mom) are creative.
- Link to the blog of the one who gave the award to you: We did that above.
- Now we must tell you five things about ourselves. This is a tough one. Which of us get to be the ones to share? What could you possibly not know about us or our mom? After excavating our brains for memories of funny or interesting things about ourselves, we ended up letting Mom list things about herself.
- Mom and Dad met right after college when he was a Yellow Cab driver and she worked for Budget Rent-A-Car at the Santa Barbara, CA, Airport.
- If you were to stand on the sidewalk facing the house in which Mom grew up in Campbell, CA, and then look to the right you would be looking straight at the front of eBay’s headquarters, just two blocks away. It is where a huge private estate was located when she was growing up.
- Mom started riding motorcycles with her dad when she was three years old. Her dad would put a pillow on the gas tank for her to sit on and then strap her to him with a belt.
- Mom has four tattoos: Pooh, Tigger, a ladybug (for good luck) and our blog logo.
- Mom’s first pet of her very own was a five-pound cockapoo named Smack who she got when she was a sophomore in College.
Now we need to nominate 15 to 20 blogs to receive this award. This is the hardest part, but here are our nominees with links to their blogs:
♥ Animal Shelter Volunteer Life ♥ Beaded Tail ♥ Clooney’s Num-Num Fund ♥ Cat in the Fridge ♥ Critters in the Cottage ♥ Friends Furever ♥ Island Cats ♥ Kitty Cat Chronicles ♥ Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal ♥ McGuffy’s Reader ♥ Playful Kitty ♥ Random Felines ♥ Spitty Speaks ♥ Stunning Keisha ♥ A Tonk’s Tail ♥
Purrs and paw-pats, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo
Sorry I’m so late picking this up. I can’t believe the blog awards have started again. Thanks for the nomination cos I am creative. Too bad this award didn’t start with a Q since I can’t think of a Q word to blog about.
Thanks for nominating us for that pawsome award!! We LOVED that picture of your Mom.
The Florida Furkids with special smoochies to Mau from Allie
congratulations! you deserve itII my madhouse loves your blog!!!
We loved your answers!! And thanks ever so for passing the award on to us – we’re honored!!
Thank your so much for 1) giving me an awardie! and 2) linking to Siddhartha! We did not know him before — we loves his name!
If I hissed a tiny bit, do you think Misty May might spank me a little?
Congrats on getting such a nice award Kitties Blue! And thank you for passing it on to us! We feel very honoured and humbled that you thought of us 🙂 Now we have to get that lazy, good for nothing typist to post about it! She needs a good kick in the butt most days when it comes to posting at all! ;p
Your Mama was a cutie as a young’un! And we enjoyed learning all the facts about her. Does she still like motorcycles or did getting strapped to one at such a young age make her afraid of them forevermore?!
the critters in the cottage xo
What a cool award! Thanks for passing it on to us. 🙂
Oh, p’shaw. Me? really? Me? Oh my gosh.. I mean, I Know I deserve it, but to have other people feel the same way, well that’s just good. – love, Crepes.
Concatulations on your pawesome award!
Another way cool award! ConCATS, furiends! And thank you so much for passing it along to us! It is always an honor to be recognized by your fellow bloggers and furiends. We enjoyed learning those fun facts about your mom. Our mom laughed when she read the one about your mom getting strapped to her dad on his motorcycle – too funny! She always says she wants to see your mom’s tattoos!! Our mom doesn’t have any, but she likes seeing other people’s. We are planning on getting a post up tomorrow about the award you passed to us a couple of weeks ago, so we will add this one to it too! We are just way behind in every way right now… MOL! Thanks for being patient with us! Sampy sends 293875098375098235 kisses to Astrid, and we all send lots of love!
Concatulations on your award ! Purrs
Congratulations! Well deserved recognition! 🙂
You sure do deserve this award my friends. Very interesting facts too.
ConCatulations on yous award. Yous very deserving. And what gweat facts. We always luv findin’ out new stuffs ’bout ow furiends.
Dezi and Lexi
Concats on your award, well deserved. It’s nice to learn a few little nuggets about the humans. Her birthplace is not that far from us here. Tatt of your logo – that’s way too cool.
Concats on your award!!
Cool picture from the past!
Lets see, in 1977, meowmy was working at her first job in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Seems like that was forevfur ago, MOL!
Concats on your award! It was fun learning more about your mom and seeing that cute photo! Thank you for nominating us too!
Concats on this special award, and how interesting to learn more about your sweet Mom!
Oh my…well, first of all, you are adorable! Smack & Poppy, too.
You are so very deserving of awards for all that you do. We are thankful for you and proud to have you as friends, too. Your support means a lot to us.
We will humbly accept this award, ponder it, and post next week. Thank you, my friend.
Congrats on the nice award and we enjoyed learning more about that special Mom!
Very cool that your Mom has the logo tattooed on her 🙂
Congrats on your award! I think it is very cool that you have a tattoo with your logo 🙂 And Congrats on winning the Snacky Mouse, I have your address from when you won something back in September so I will get it in the mail today.
Concats on your award!
Concatulations you guys!!! Interesting facts – thanks for sharing….isn’t it fun to learn more new stuff about your friends?!
Love and Hugs, Sammy
Concats Kitties Blue.
Purrs to all and special nose kisses to my sweet Ms Lisbeth
I don’t see many bikers with Pooh and Tigger tattoos. 🙂
Congratulations. Have a tremendous Thursday.
Best wishes Molly
Concatulations on your award!
Well deserved ! v. with p. and n.
Congrats on the Award,that reminds me to tell mum we have to do our post for this award from Dharth too,xx Speedy