Sunday Selfies: Week #233
Astrid is here today as your host for Sunday Selfies.
She has shared a similar photo of herself in the past. This is one of her favorite positions during cold weather…kneeling on the cat tree and “worshipping” at the radiator while watching out the dining room window. She thought it would be the purrfect spot for her selfie today. She’s really hoping her husband Sampy (Kitty Cat Chronicles) enjoys seeing her today.
Remembering a Friend
Before hopping today, Kitties Blue are remembering and honoring a dear member of the 15 And Meowing family, Tallulah.
Mom Ellen and David David helped her get her wings and fly off to the Rainbow Bridge three days ago. Her health had been failing since before Christmas.
Tallulah’s last day was all about her. She watched cat videos on Mom Ellen’s laptop, chased the red dot and enjoyed treats and whipped cream.
If you have not had the opportunity to leave your condolences for Ellen, David and the entire 15 And Meowing family, please click here.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Thanks for hopping over to see us.