Sunday Selfies: Week #271
Kitties Blue are even less keen on having tock photos taken as they are on taking selfies. I can follow each of them around all year, and if I am lucky, get one or two photos. My best opportunity for securing a tock’s photo is to catch one of the kitties sleeping. And that is exactly what I have for you this year.
With no tail, Sawyer cannot cover up his little tocks, which does leave him as the prime target. So, for the second Tock-tober in a row, he’s the lucky participant in this holiday. And as an added attraction, he gives you toe beans!
As it is pretty difficult for anyone to take a selfie of their tocks, we are going off script this week with an unselfie. You are welcome to share a photo of your tocks or a traditional selfie.
Now here are those hopping tips.
If you are a new visitor to The Cat on My Head or to blog hops, here are a few tips for joining in and linking up.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Thanks for joining us and supporting our blog hop. If this is your first time here, welcome. We hope you return often.
Wishing all an easy Sunday and a very merry Tock-tober.