We are beginning today’s post with an apology to Angel Sammy, Teddy and Mom Pam (Two Spoiled Cats). We are skipping Thoroughly Poetic Thursday today. And it is all Mom’s fault. We promise to be back next week with a new poem. But today we are belatedly celebrating a milestone.
Thanks to Mom’s faulty memory we missed our sixth blogoversary on Saturday, July 21st. She knew it was this month but thought it was later in the month. Needless to say, we are miffed. We’d use stronger language, but this is a family-oriented blog.
Obviously we are not thankful that Mom forgot this important occasion, but we are thankful that we are six years into this adventure, and Mom is getting ready to renew our web-hosting contract for three more years. With eight of us, we still have lots to say, additional art to create and more poems to write.
For today’s post, we thought it might be fun to share a few statistics and milestones with you.
- During our journey, we have lost two kitties, Fiona and Lily Olivia, and gained three, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer. Mauricio is quite happy to have gained two brothers; though, the boys are still outnumbered by the girls.
- Astrid and Mauricio found true love and were married in 2016: Astrid to Sampson (Kitty Cat Chronicles) and Mau to Allie (Friends Furever).
- Our Sunday Selfies Blog Hop has been going strong for 206 consecutive weeks.
- This is post number 1,651.
- We have received 46,061 legitimate comments.
- We have increased our Google Page Rank from a 1 to a 4 (out of 10).
- In the past three years we have had 20,195 individual visitors from 147 different countries.
Mostly we are thankful for all the friends we have made during the past six years. You are the reason we are and will continue on this journey.
We are entering Brian’s Thankful Thursday blog hop. To enter, just post for what you are thankful, then click on the badge above to go to his blog and link your post.
Purrs and paw-pats, Kitties Blue