Sunday Selfies: Week #270
This is going to be short and sweet today…just like me. My typist is having some eye issues and wants me not to talk too much. Since I lost my hearing, I have been talking a lot more and very loudly.
So, I am just going to post those blogging tips and call it a night, except for
- blowing a 💋 to a certain man cat
- and apologizing for my blurry selfie.
If you are a new visitor to The Cat on My Head or to blog hops, here are a few tips for joining in and linking up.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Thanks for joining us and supporting our blog hop. If this is your first time here, welcome. We hope you return often.
Purrs and paw-pats, Misty May