As cats, we normally don’t make resolutions, but we are so tired of seeing that letter to Santa efurryday on our sidebar, we decided to make some. We figure if the lazy lady of the manor has something else to post there, she will file that Santa letter away on our poetry page and move on.
So here are our 2015 resolutions, which we have been promised will replace the Santa letter tomorrow. We decided that 12 would be a good number as it’s the number of months in the year.
1. Get more scritches.
2. Get more belly rubs.
3. Get more treats and nip.
4. Always come when called unless napping, playing, eating, watching bird TV, day dreaming or participating in other cat-approved activities.
5. If in, demand to go out.
6. If out, demand to come in.
7. Don’t wash our butts in front of company unless it is an emergency.
8. Don’t eat Mom’s flowers when she’s watching.
9. Take up as much space in the humans’ bed as possible by sleeping east/west instead of north/south.
10. Clear the kitchen counters of all items whenever possible.
11. Pretend to be deaf whenever a human is speaking to us.
12. Always help Mom with her crossword puzzles and sudoku.
Have you made or do you plan to make any resolutions? If so, we’d like to hear them. We might get some good ideas for next year.
Our brofur Bailey‘s pals, Sharkie and Blue, had another adventure on Sunday. Purrlease drop by tomorrow for details and photos.
Purrs and paw-pats, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo