Sunday Selfies: Week #217
It was my turn to pester Mom while she was on the computer, which meant I was coerced into doing this week’s selfie. After several attempts, I was not only getting bored but also annoyed. The selfie session ended with this raspberry. Of course, that’s the photo Mom decided to use. At least she “fancied” it up a bit with a Halloween-themed frame.
I’m keeping this short today, as I need my Sunday morning/afternoon easy. Before I sign-off, however, I have been instructed to share with you the following info about hopping with us.
Now it’s time to share your selfie and hop with us. Here are those hopping tips that we post each week.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Have a terrific and easy Sunday.
Purrs and paw-pats, Astrid