Sunday Selfies: Week #194
Make sure your volume is on and turned up when you view the video.
I also made this birthday card for Allie.
I’ve been working hard in my Cat Scout Bake Shop, so please join us for some cake and bubbly. We have the cake above and the one below.
We are having a comment-a-thon in Allie’s honor for her birthday. Even if you don’t do a Sunday post or participate in the Sunday Selfies blog hop, please come by and leave a comment. Allie has selected Friends for Animals Sanctuary in Brevard County, Florida, to receive the donation. Allie and Raz’s little sister, Noelle, is a Friends for Animals adoptee. I will be making a $1 donation (with no cap on the dollar amount) for each comment on this post and on the Friends Furever Sunday blog post. You have until Wednesday at 8 p.m. EDT to leave your comment.
If you’d like to make your selfie into a birthday card for Allie, that would be terrific, but it’s not mandatory.
And if you are new to hopping or just need a refresher course to enter our hop, here are some pointers.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
Thank you for joining me in saying Happy Birthday to my most beautiful and loving wife.
Purrs & paw-pats, Mauricio
<!– end LinkyTools script —