Sunday Selfies: Week #222
Sawyer was correct when he said I would be here today as your host. I, however, am not happy about it, as this is not the selfie I planned to post. I have meowed a slew of HBO words while trying to get that photo downloaded, framed and posted. I finally had to give up and select a different selfie. Pffft!
This is a pretty good photo of me; though, I wasn’t looking at the camera when I snapped it.
I hope each of you have better luck this week with your selfie. All the Kitties Blue are looking forward to seeing them.
Now, here are those hopping tips Mom likes us to post each week.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Purrs and paw-pats, Misty May