Sunday Selfies: Fifth Anniversary (Week #262)
With this being the fifth anniversary of our Sunday Selfies blog hop, we naturally assumed Mom would feature each of us with a selfie, but…no! She selected the elusive Giulietta to represent us. And we are good with that.
Ever since the construction began she’s mostly stayed safely on the second floor. That was okay when Mom and Dad’s bedroom was upstairs and the main bathroom and laundry room were there. But now that the daily workers are gone and Mom and Dad have moved downstairs, we’d all like her to join the family again. She has a bit the past few days, coming down for meals.
Giulietta still returns during the day to her favorite hidey hole on the upper landing of the stairs. That’s where Mom helped her take her selfie. Giulietta likes it, as it is impossible to tell that she lost her furs a few weeks ago. And Mom helped her out with a little editing by removing the freckle from her right eye.
Time to Hop
Now that you have seen Giulietta’s selfie, it’s time for you to join her and show us your special selfie.
If you are new to hopping or just new to the Sunday Selfies hop, here are some tips that might be of help.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Thanks for supporting us and our blog hop for the past five years. If this is your first time here, welcome. Kitties Blue and I hope you return often.
It wouldn’t be a celebration without a cake from Mau’s Cat Scout Bake Shop ad some bubbly. Please help yourselves.
Thanks from the Birthday Girls
Astrid and Lisbeth would like to thank everyone who visited yesterday and left birthday wishes. And they especially want to thank Sampy and Charles for the sweet e-mails and photos of their handsome selves.
Purrs and paw-pats, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer