Friendly Fill-Ins: Week #211
Our hosts, Lorianne (Four-Legged Furballs) and Ellen (15 And Meowing) provided some interesting sentences to be filled in this week. In fact, Kitties Blue asked if they could help. I already had completed all the sentences when the request was made, so I allowed them to pick which sentences they wanted to fill-in and included their responses as well.
My fill-ins are in teal italics, and theirs are appropriately in blue.
1. Getting cats to do what you want is like trying to nail jello to a wall.
1. Kitties Blue: Getting humans to do what you want is like trying to nail jello to a wall.
2. I’ll never stop worrying about Sawyer.
2. Sawyer: I’ll never tire of asking for and eating as many treats as I can convince our humans to give me.
3. If I had a dollar for every time our President made a fool of himself, I would be rich.
4. I wish common sense grew on trees.
4. Sawyer: I wish Temptations grew on tress.
Friendly Fill-Ins is a fun way to learn more about other bloggers and their four-legged (in most cases) friends. If you would like to participate, the sentences to be filled in can be found on both Ellen and Lorianne’s blogs on Thursday. After completing and posting, you can click on the badge above to go to Ellen’s blog and enter the link to your post.
Feline Friday – Hug Your Cat Day
Yeah, we all know we’re a day late for Hug Your Cat Day, but the braindead member of this group forgot yesterday. So, we thought including it as our entry in the Feline Friday blog hop at Comedy Plus would be a great idea. To clarify, most of us are not fond of hugs. However, Misty May continually craves and begs for attention from her dad, and she thinks hugs are just fine.
If you would like to join the Feline Friday blog hop, click on the badge below.