- Spent time with lots of our blogging friends and met with some of the brand sponsors.
- Enjoyed seeing lots of kitties and woofies.
- Met some cute six-week-old kittens from Kansas City’s Wayside Waifs no-kill shelter.
This is Kelly and Dad Tom. She’s already learned to pose for the paparazzi. Litter mates, Ken, Kevin and Karen were all there as well. Karen is the grey tabby.
- I made an honor flag for Lily Olivia. Last year I made one for Fiona and one for Sammy (Two Spoiled Cats). To see those flags, click here to go to our blog post, “Glimpses from Blog Paws 2017.”
- We each received a huge bag of swag, which included this special item for our little PTU Pooper, Sawyer. If you missed that post, you can see it at “Sawyer’s Sleepy Selfie.”
- Frontline® hosted a happy hour, opening remarks and dinner.
Learning sessions begin tomorrow and more opportunities will be available to meet with the product sponsors.
If you aren’t doing so, you can follow me on Twitter at @KittiesBlue, #BlogPaws.
Each week we enter Brian’s Thankful Thursday blog hop. This week I am thankful for the opportunity to attend the 10th Anniversary BlogPaws Conference. To participate, just tell for what you are thankful on your blog, click on Brian’s badge and link to the hop.
Tomorrow I will report on day two of the conference.