,Friendly Fill-Ins: Week 64
Some of Kitties Blue and I are joining Annie (McGuffy’s Reader) and Ellen (15AndMeowing) for their weekly Friendly Fill-Ins blog hop. I have completed statements #1 and #3. Kitties Blue completed #2 and Astrid did #4. All of us used teal italics for our completions. To join in the blog hop, click on the badge below to be whisked away to Annie’s blog, where you can enter the link to your post. And while you are there, check out 10-week-old, foster kitties, Bonnie and Clyde, on her Thursday post. You’ll definitely SQUEEEE!
To help make the fill-ins a bit more interesting this week, I solicited the help of Cooper Murphy, Mauricio and Misty May.
- As a child, my favorite playground activity was playing on the monkey bars. Even though we had to wear dresses to school in the fifties, we girls still hung upside down from the monkey bars with panties showing. Of course, in those days we wore what are now commonly known as granny panties (full-coverage).
2. KITTIES BLUE: For breakfast,
I we have Friskies stinky goodness paté. We have the same thing for dinner. We eat a variety of flavors, but it must be paté.
3. An instrument I would like to play is the piano. We have an antique piano, and I used to play. I do not have enough strength or flexibility to play anymore, but we still have the piano (not the one pictured below).
4. ASTRID: I always try to stay away from Misty May, because she is mean to me.
So those are our fill-ins for this week. We will be here tomorrow for Caturday Art and to announce the winner of our Comment-a-thon donation. You won’t want to miss that announcement.
* Lyrics from the song, “Allie,” by Ray LaMontagne.
OOPs, Mom forgot to publish this at midnight. Good help is so hard to find – Kitties Blue