Sunday Selfies: Week # 220
We guess the goblins have released our site, as the link to add your selfie, is now open. It seems that if Mom had just stayed up until a little after 2 a.m. she could have gotten it set up. Anyhoo…we will make certain that all who have visited will get linked up. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Did I scare you? Probably not. Mom says that I am too pretty too be scary. But I can be if I try hard enough. Some of you may remember this Halloween photo from 2016 when I played Countess Catcula.
Anyhoo…I am delighted to be your host this week for selfies. Being quiet and shy, I don’t take selfies very often.
I also am happy the Cat Scouts Jamboree has concluded, except for breaking camp in the morning. Cooper Murphy and Mau have lots of big announcements with regard to last night’s Closing Ceremonies. But I am going to let them tell you all about it on Tuesday.
The good news for the remainder of Kitties Blue is that now we will be able to visit all of you and find out what has been happening at your house and in your lives.
Now it’s time to hop. Share a Halloween-themed selfie if you like. Here’s all those little tips for hopping Mom wants us to share.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Hope to see lots of you today. Mom and all the Kitties Blue really appreciate your support, friendship and participation in our hop.
Purrs and paw-pats, Giulietta