We have oodles and oodles of thankfuls this week, so we are just going to list them:
- Mom got the stitches out of her ankle.
- Mom’s Sawyer injuries are healing well.
- Tabby Cat Club gave Sawyer a Welcome Home party.
- Periwinkle had a birthday party for Stinky for this week’s The Adventures of Periwinkle and Stinky at Friends Furever.
- Sawyer has been eating all his noms; though, they do have meds in them!
- Sawyer got to open his birthday gift from Noelle. He is enjoying napping on his nip-infused, lizard mat and dreaming of Noelle.
- Mom was one of three first commenters on the Tuesday Teaser at Two Spoiled Cats and got this badge.
Thankful Thursday is a blog hop hosted by our friend, Brian. If you’d like to participate, post on your blog for what you are thankful and then click on Brian’s badge.
I am trying to get back to my regular posting schedule and participation now that our little wanderer is home. So, I have written a poem for Teddy and Angel Sammy’s poetry challenge.
Here’s today’s inspiration photo: Trinity College Library in Ireland.
Finding the book I wanted took all day,
As I searched among so many displays.
Can you imagine it was shelved in the wrong place,
Requiring me rows and rows to pace?
It was a book I wasn’t allowed to check out
And when I found it the library was about to close.
I feared the next day I would have to search once more,
So I hid the book on a shelf near the front door.
Tomorrow I hope to have better luck
And have the opportunity to peruse my book.
© Janet Buickerood Blue – 07/28/2021
If you think you’d like to try writing some poetry, check out Two Spoiled Cats by clicking on the poetry badge. You’ll find next week’s photo as well as Angel Sammy’s poem for this week. He always writes a terrific poem, which we recommend you read.
We hope to be here tomorrow for Fill-Ins and Feline Friday.