Sunday Selfies: Week #268
Mom always has a good giggle when she sees my whiskers. They didn’t always look like I just had a perm. Mom thinks they have developed their peculiar look due to my penchant for curling up in a ball and spending most of my time in the hidey hole of our little cat tree.
Though these are my real whiskers, I did ask Mom to do some magic with my photo and remove the freckle in my right eye. It has gotten larger and is very distracting. If she hadn’t taken it out, you probably wouldn’t even notice my whiskers.
I hope you enjoyed seeing me. I know I am really excited about seeing the selfies of all our friends as well as any newbies who might join the hop.
Before I sign off, here are those hopping tips.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Thanks for joining us and supporting our blog hop. If this is your first time here, welcome. My furblings and I hope you return often.
Purrs and paw-pats, Giulietta