Sunday Selfies: Week #185
Misty May, being Misty May, had a lot to say about having to do the selfie this week. She tried to hide among and under the newspaper to escape the inevitable, but both Dad Tom and I saw her. Tom shoved his phone at her, and she actually got a good photo of herself. She usually refuses to look anywhere near the screen.
Her complaint is that Lisbeth was naughty this week and so should have had to take the selfie. Sawyer was bad last week and had to do the selfie, so I see her point. But sometimes it just comes down to being in the
right wrong place at the right time.
I’m feeling a bit under the weather so this is going to be a short post. Kitties Blue are looking forward to seeing all your selfies. Here are some hop tips for those who are new to Sunday Selfies.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
Thanks for joining us today.