Sunday Selfies: Week #236
Most of my fursibs were here for Valentine’s Day, and Misty May had an early Valentine on Wordless Wednesday. So I decided it was my turn to make an appearance in a selfie. I apologize for getting a bit too close to the phone. It does, however, let you see my pretty eyes. Hope that’s okay.
I am looking forward to seeing lots and lots of you here to hop with us. If you need any help with hopping, here are those tips we are forced by Mom to print every week.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Thanks for hopping over to see us. Have a terrific Easy Sunday.
Purrs and paw-pats, Calista Jo