Sunday Selfies: Week #182
I bet you are not surprised to see my airplane ears after reading the title of this post. I was the only one hanging out with our humans this morning when Mom wanted a selfie for today’s post. As well as showing my displeasure with my ears, I refused to look at the phone when I snapped this.
Mom was looking for a nice frame to jazz this up and found this vintage photo effect on PhotoFaceFun. If I was going to send my photo to someone, for example my boyfriend Charles, I would have been more cooperative.
My fursibs and I all hope that those joining our hop today won’t be as obstinate as I was.
Here’s a few tips for joining the blog hop. If you’re a regular with us, you can, of course, skip this stuff.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
Thanks for joining in the fun. We’ll be watching the Kitten Bowl today. How about you?
Purrs and paw-pats, Lisbeth