Sunday Selfies: Week #218
It would appear as if one of our selfie participants today was less than willing to participate. But actually, Mau is just miffed at Astrid for trying to cram into Dad Tom’s lap with him. She loves Mau and will take any opportunity to get close to him.
When I suggested a selfie, Astrid, was all ready to go, but Mau preferred to sulk. Sorry, Allie!
Now it’s time to share your selfie and hop with us. Here are those hopping tips that we post each week.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
I am just going to mention this one last time. If you are using Blogger as the platform for your blog, and your Comments setting is “embedded,” we can no longer comment on your posts. If you want to check out what setting you have, go to Settings › Posts and Comments. Under Comments check out the location of your comments function. There are four options:
- full page
- pop-up window
If your Comments function is set to embedded, would you please reset to full page and let us know so we can try to comment.
If you are not interested in receiving our comments, don’t worry about it.
Wishing everyone an easy and restful Sunday.