Sunday Selfies: Week: #272
I was snuggled into one of my cat caves (a gift from my husband Sampy) when I took my selfie. These are a great place to stay warm as the weather gets cooler as well as to hide from Misty May.
I had Mom add a Halloween frame to my selfie, as I didn’t want to wear a real costume. I did that once and hated it. If you missed it, here is my photo as a bee from last October.
If you’d like to enter the hop with some sort of Halloween-themed selfie, we’d love to see it. But, please feel free just to be yourself.
Here are those hopping tips for any newbies.
If you are a new visitor to The Cat on My Head or to blog hops, here are a few tips for joining in and linking up.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
The Adventures of Periwinkle & Stinky
As many of you do not visit us on Mondays, Mom asked me to remind you, that you can read the next installment of “The Adventures of Periwinkle and Stinky” here on Tuesday. Rumor has it that they will be returning to the house of black cats from last week to do some Trick-or-Treating.
Thanks for joining us and supporting our blog hop. If this is your first time here, welcome. We hope you return often.
Wishing all an easy Sunday.
Purrs and paw-pats, Astrid (with kisses for Sampy)