Sunday Selfies: Week #160
I think you are really going to like today’s selfie. It is my best one ever. I think I am finally learning.
I tried to convince Mom that she didn’t need to fancy this up. But she just can’t help herself. I think I would have looked fine with just a simple non-distracting border. What do you think? Do you think Charles will like it?
I guess I could have smiled, however. I will try for that next time. Mom says I have “bedroom” eyes. I don’t know what that means. If I am in the bedroom, my eyes are closed, as I am napping.
Now it’s your turn to show us your selfies. Come one, come all. This blog hop has the cutest anipals on the Internet, and you know you want to be part of it. Here are a few pointers for entering.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- You do not need to post on Sundays to join.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
As we have a short post today, Mom and Mau asked me to remind everyone that Friends Furever Allie (Mau’s wife) and Raz’s daddy, Bill, continues to need your purrs, prayers and POTP. He remains in the hospital on a ventilator. If we all get together with constant prayers and the loudest purrs we can muster, maybe we can get him home again where he belongs.
Purrs and paw-pats, Lisbeth