We are so proud and excited to show you The Butterfly Light Award we received from Sophie and Mom Beverly from moggiepurrs. This award was originally given to Don Charisma as a thank you from Belinda (the idiot writer) when he helped fix her computer.
Conditions For Accepting The Award
1. Write an acceptance post, making sure you link back to the blogger who awarded you and thank them. You MAY NOT lump this award in with a batch of other awards. Thanks so much Beverly and Sophie for this Butterfly Light Award. You are great friends. The link to your blog is above.
2. Individually name and re-award to a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 9,999,999 bloggers. You must let them know either personally with a comment on their blog OR a pingback.
Here are the bloggers I’m nominating for the Butterfly Light Award. They have spread the light to me and so many others on many occasions. I have selected them for their continued support of their fellow bloggers and for the help they give to animals with special needs or medical problems and/or their work to find forever homes for kitties without ones.
3. Link back to Belinda’s blog either to http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/i-love-charismatic-geeks/ OR http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/about/
4. Write a short paragraph – Entitled either “How I’m Spreading Light” OR “How I’m A Positive Influence”
This is one of those things I find hard to do as I consider it rather self-centered. I sort of think that the nominator should write it about their nominee, but if you know me at all, you know I am a rule follower; even though, my kitties are not. So here is my paragraph.
How I’m Spreading Light: Does writing a mostly light-hearted blog count? Seriously, Mauricio and I participate in Service Projects through Cat Scouts, which includes sending birthday and holiday cards to individuals in three different health-care-related facilities. I do try to help newer bloggers when they have questions or problems I have encountered and solved. And I do donate time and money to rescues, shelters and individual kitties.
5. Display Belinda’s lovely “Butterfly Light Award” badge on your blog, which you can see above.
So that’s it for the Butterfly Light Award, but while we are being thankful, we want to express our heartfelt appreciation to all of you who supported, participated in and commented on the last Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. You could have knocked me over with a whisker when I saw how many joined us. We will be doing it again this upcoming Sunday. Please join us and if you have the opportunity, let others know about it.
For those of you with an iPhone or iPad, Mom Emily from Kitty Cat Chronicles has told me about an application called MeowSnap. It is made specifically so kitties can take their own photos. It costs $1.99. I have downloaded it onto my phone, but the kitties haven’t tried it yet as we already have our selfie for this upcoming Sunday. KCC’s Sophie used it to take her selfie for last Sunday’s Hop.
Finally, thanks to all of you who have signed up to follow us on Twitter.