We recently received this excellent award from Nissy at Nerissa’s Life. He developed it in honor of receiving 75,000 blog hits. What an amazing achievement.
And to make it even nicer, it’s easy to accept. Just four things to do.
1. Post the award on your blog. √
2. Thank the blogger giving it to you. If you don’t already follow them, you can follow by e-mail or feed or a reader or any other method available. That even includes just checking in with them every day or so if they don’t have any kind of following method set up. Thank you Nissy from the bottom of our furry little hearts!
3. Pass along the FRIENDS & FOLLOWERS award to a few readers whom you know already follow you.
Here are our selections:
* Wally, Ernie and Zoey at The Island Cats * Allie, Ellie, Raz and Cubby at Friends Furever * Nylablue at Nylablue and Sherri-Ellen’s Purrfect Pad * All the gang at The Furries of Whisppy * Moosey, Gracie and Zoe at Animal Shelter Volunteer Life * Flynn at Eric and Flynn’s Adventures *
We have so many other much appreciated followers we could pass this to, but many already received the award from Nissy, and we would like our recipients to have blogs available to nominate.
4. Let the bloggers to whom you’ve given the award know you did so. √
We are absolutely over the moon to have received the 2013 Blog of the Year Award from Kuruk at Haiku by Ku.
Here are the rules for this one:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them – (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
4. Come over and say hello to the originator of the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award via this link – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5. You can now also join the ‘Blog of the Year’ Award Facebook page – click the link here https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear/ and share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
6. And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog … and start collecting stars…
Since we know everyone is super busy, and this post is already long, we will list our selections for this award in our next post and tell you a little about each of them at that time. Oh…the suspense!
Thank you again to Nissy and Kuruk for these pawsome awards. We love you and all our followers.
Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo
Congrats on you awards guys you deserve them,xx Speedy
Phankz fer givin us da award too by da way!!!
Hurrah Mauricio fer bein CAT SCOUT twice in a row!! Ya ROCK Mauricio n we iz so proud of ya!!
Me Brofur iz a **STAR**.
Lub Nylalbue n Sherriellen Mum xoxo
With so many of you it is amazing that you can still keep up your visiting! You outta get every award out there! Just sayin’…paw hugs, Savvy
Concats on those awards. You guys deserve them cos you visit everyone!
Concatulations on your awards ! Purrs
Congrats on the awards! It’s fun to be recognized by friends 🙂
the critters in the cottage xo
Concats on our awards! You picked some great kitties to pass them along to as well.
So much fun that we posted awardies on the same day!
*Timmy Salutes Mau and gives a firm paw clasp*
That file we saved was Radmaver?????
Dad says he has no idea what he was thinking at the time.
We may have to look into a new secretary!
Timmy, Dad and the Furs
WOO HOO! Special Christmas presents (awards) are way cool and I concatulate you for these! Certainly well deserved……here’s to a new year full of fun, more awards, and more friends……
Holiday Hugs, Sammy
Concats, Kitties! I don’t get how these Humans want to relax and have time off and then when they do they just run around all the time making work for themselves. They need to take some lessons from us XOXOXO
Concatulations on the wards!
Concatulations on your award – paws up!
Congrats on your awards! And thanks so much for passing on the Friends & Followers one to us. We really appreciate it. 🙂
Concats on your awards! Thanks for passing the Friends and Followers award on to me.
ConCats on the super awards. You guys are pawesome! :)) xx
I am busy doing the Noodle dance all over the house in response to your getting TWO count them, TWO awards!
Still dancing… Noodle
ConCATulations on both of your awards, dear friends! And thank you for sharing the Friends and Followers one with us. We are so flattered! 🙂
ConCATulations to the awards !
CONGRATS YOU CATS ! well deserved. Vera
oh YAY! Concatulations on such pawesome prizes! Well deserved, friends!!
We has to apologize for our Mommy…AGAIN… (when will it ever stop, we wanna know?). She’s been going so crazy at work, she was triple booked yesterday and literally running from place to place. We wish she’d move that fast when she’s feeding US. But we digress. We’re so glad she has time now to do a bit of visiting!
Well done you and well deserved.
Have a tremendous Thursday.
Best wishes Molly
Congratulations on your awards and THANK YOU for passing it on to us. We are still working on getting Mommy to post up our awards before the end of the year. We’re starting to think we might need reinforcements.
Conkatulashunz on da award Kittehz Blue n Miss Janet!!! Diz iz pawsum!
Me n Mum haz bin absent ’cause of me Vet appointmintz n Mum bin goin to different Speshellistz to find out what iz wrong wif her…we will do our best to get here more n bizit…
Lub lub lub ya all frumm Nylablue n Mum too xo
Double congratulations! Very deserving! Nose kissies too all kitties bluewooowoooooo!
Congrats on the nice awards!!! Purrsonally, we’ll be glad when 2013 is over MOL!
CONGRATULATIONS! You are all wonderful! ~xo~
Congrats on the awards! It’s been a tremendous year!!