We recently received this excellent award from Nissy at Nerissa’s Life. He developed it in honor of receiving 75,000 blog hits. What an amazing achievement.
And to make it even nicer, it’s easy to accept. Just four things to do.
1. Post the award on your blog. √
2. Thank the blogger giving it to you. If you don’t already follow them, you can follow by e-mail or feed or a reader or any other method available. That even includes just checking in with them every day or so if they don’t have any kind of following method set up. Thank you Nissy from the bottom of our furry little hearts!
3. Pass along the FRIENDS & FOLLOWERS award to a few readers whom you know already follow you.
Here are our selections:
* Wally, Ernie and Zoey at The Island Cats * Allie, Ellie, Raz and Cubby at Friends Furever * Nylablue at Nylablue and Sherri-Ellen’s Purrfect Pad * All the gang at The Furries of Whisppy * Moosey, Gracie and Zoe at Animal Shelter Volunteer Life * Flynn at Eric and Flynn’s Adventures *
We have so many other much appreciated followers we could pass this to, but many already received the award from Nissy, and we would like our recipients to have blogs available to nominate.
4. Let the bloggers to whom you’ve given the award know you did so. √
We are absolutely over the moon to have received the 2013 Blog of the Year Award from Kuruk at Haiku by Ku.
Here are the rules for this one:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them – (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
4. Come over and say hello to the originator of the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award via this link – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5. You can now also join the ‘Blog of the Year’ Award Facebook page – click the link here https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear/ and share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
6. And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog … and start collecting stars…
Since we know everyone is super busy, and this post is already long, we will list our selections for this award in our next post and tell you a little about each of them at that time. Oh…the suspense!
Thank you again to Nissy and Kuruk for these pawsome awards. We love you and all our followers.
Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo