Recently, we were so surprised to have been the recipients of two awards, especially as Mom has been so busy helping Mauricio with Cat Scouts. In the last four days, she has helped him get one badge each day, but she has promised the rest of us not to report on that here. The remainder of us are getting very little blog time. We know that girl kitties can join Cat Scouts, but we don’t want to spend that much time with Mauricio. So we are glad to see something different to talk about today.
The first award is from Beverly and Sophie from Moggiepurrs. It is the BRING ON THE NIP AWARD. All of us kits are huge fans of nip and so eager to accept this award; though, slightly disappointed when it didn’t come with any real nip!
What is required to accept this award?
1. Thank the blogger who gave you this award and link back to their blog. Thank you Beverly and Sophie over at Moggiepurrs.
2. Tell everyone something you want to celebrate: We’d like to celebrate that all of us are healthy and happy. Though we complain lots, our pawrents take exceptionally good care of us. We have a catio, lots of toys, a couple of cat tree/condos and nip growing on the upper deck. We are lucky kitties indeed.
3. Share the award with 1-12 blogs.This is always the hard part as it seems whenever it is time to do this, most of our favorite blogs have already received the award. If you already have this award, just look at this as further validation that your blog friends think you are exceptional. So, here goes.
♥ Jacqueline’s Cat House ♥ Rumblebum ♥ CATachresis ♥ Nylablue and Sherri-Ellen’s Purrfect Pad ♥ Bailey Boat Cat ♥ My Three Moggies ♥ Stunning Keisha ♥ Hannah and Lucy ♥ HH & the Boys ♥
We think that’s plenty as we must leave blogs available for recipients to nominate.
THE DRAGON’S LOYALTY AWARD. This award is the combination of two awards: the “Very Inspiring Bogger” and the “Versatile Blogger” awards. As we have neither of those and we don’t remember seeing this award before, we are delighted to receive it. We are sending a huge thanks to Texas, A Cat in New York (Austin) for nominating us!
So, of course, we have some rules to follow.
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website.
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
3. Present 15 or so awards to deserving bloggers: As always, if you have it already or don’t accept awards, I am sorry for the inconvenience. Here are nine blogs we are nominating.
♥ Brian’s Home ♥ Jacqueline’s Cat House ♥ Our Life by Eric and Flynn ♥ Tomcat Commentary by Tim ♥ Spitty Speaks ♥ The Furries of Whisppy ♥ Sometime’s Cat’s Herd You ♥ moggiespurrs ♥ Animal Shelter Volunteer Life ♥
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post: We’ll do that as soon as the post is online.
5. Post seven interesting things about yourself : Since we are a family of eight, we are going to list one each; though, we girls think there’s probably nothing you don’t know about Mauricio.
1) Lily Olivia – Misty May, angel Madison and I devised an escape route from the house a few years ago when the humans were on vacation. (Mom keeps planning on posting about this. I hope she does sometime ’cause it is quite a story.)
2) Mauricio – I am the kitty who hurls the most because I eat too fast and steal the food from the slow eaters. It has never hampered my growth. I am not fat, but I am a substantial cat.
3) Misty May – I had another brother besides Mauricio. The humans thought he was too shy and adopted Mauricio instead as he was more out-going. (There are many days when they wish he was a little less so.)
4) Giulietta – I got too close to a burning candle; even though, my humans were trying to get me away from it. Some of my floof went up in flames. I wasn’t hurt, but we no longer have real candles in the house.
5) Fiona – I have removed almost all the pile from the rug under our upstairs dry food bowl because every time I pass it, I must try to bury the food.
6) Astrid – I was so tiny when rescued that my first foster mommy carried me around inside her shirt to keep me warm.
7) Lisbeth – Mom thought I had escaped today. After she searched the house and couldn’t find me anywhere, she went all over the neighborhood calling my name. MOL…I was in the house the whole time, and I am not revealing my hiding spot to any cat or human.
8) Calista Jo – I have claimed the dough bowl as my own; even though, Astrid peed in it trying to keep me out. (Don’t worry, no food ever goes in that bowl, and Dad scrubbed it with bleach.)
So there you have it. Now we have to run off in order to let all our recipients know they’ve been nominated.
Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo
I sure hope you share the escape story…it’s one of my favorites…because I lived it!
Looks like awesome awards! Congrats on getting them! And congrats to the blogs that got nominated! 🙂
Well it’s Caturday afternoon and have I gotten to 1) post about my award, or 2) join Cat Scouts? I will pause for a moment and let you guess.
Right, you got it the first time. NO! She has not. And now she is off to go out to dinner at her friends’ house who just got a new . . . wait for it. . . .WOOFIE. Honestly, I’m going to put an ad on craigslist for a new Human.
How very fun to learn some quite reveling stuff about you kitties! Concats on the awards too!
Purrs from the Zee and Zoey Gang!
Wow! You keep your bipeds on their toes, but, that’s what they’re there for. 🙂 Congratulations!
Those were two fantastic awards you got! We think you keep your Mom very much on her tippy toes with all of the fun you guys have in your house!
Hi pals! We’re back! Thank you again for this award. We just posted about it, albeit as part of a post where we caught up on ALL of the awards we’ve been remiss in posting in 2013. We also posted about the one you gave us, um … MONTHS ago! 🙂
Congrats on the awards! Your home sounds an awful lot like ours….Cuckoo!! :p
the critters in the cottage xo
Concatulations on your pawsome awards ! Purrs
A big congrats to you on all those awards .Well done. It really was great fun learning more goodies about all of you. They are pretty awards too. Have a great day.
Congratulations on the awards – good for you!
Wishing you and all the kitties a wonderful weekend.
Thank you we do not have this award 🙂 and CONCATS TO YOU xxx
Well done, my friends!! And we are very honored for the award, thank you so much! Miss Fiona, we also bury our food every chance we get!
Congratulations on your awards Kitties!xx Speedy
Concatulations on your award and well done. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly
Congratulations on your awards, kitties! And thank you so much for awarding the pawsome DRAGON award to us!
Concats on the awards, they are well deserved! I like to read a thing from each of you =^.^=
Aw, fanks for the awardie! I will MAKE the Human post about it SOON ::glares at Human:: We has a little, tiny, wee backlog that we SWEAR we will get to!
Thanks, you guys is the best! And I will make life a misery for the Human if I don’t get to join up with the Cat Scouts this weekend!
Concatulations on your awards! It was fun learning more about each of you too!
Concatulations on the awards kitties! Giullietta – your predicament also happened to my Kitty Kitty Meow Meow… she walked over the stove right when I turned on the burner and her floof went poof too! She also did not get hurt.
Concats on your awards and thanks for passing the Dragon Loyalty award on to me. I still haven’t posted about the last award you gave me but I have put both on my awards page. Hopefully i will be able to get mum to help me post them before too much longer.
APAWZ APAWZ on yer 2 awardz!!! N phank ya fer sharin de award wif me.
Me will get Mum to do a post in da next few dayz as we have 2 awardz now n sum new pix of Eesha Chinmayi wif me. Ya iz pawsum Sisfurz n Brofur n Mauricio purrleeze don’t eat yer ither Sisfurz food ok??
Lub Nylablue xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Concats on the awards and thanking for thinking of me. High paw to Lisbeth!
BTW, you axed what I drink. I drink the pumpkin soup out of my Soulistic stinky goodness. It’s good. Three vets have told the peeps that as long as I eat good wet food, I don’t need water and they should worry if I start drinking it.
CONCATULATIONS TO YOU!
Hoo-Cat What a nice one
Thanks so much
See you over the weekend at Cat Scouts Mauricio
Timmy soon to be Cat Scout Tomcat
Concatulations on your awards! Thank you for sharing the Dragon’s Loyalty Award with us. That’s very thoughtful of you.
Concatulations on your award – you do know that now you have to tell the story of the escape route!
Congrats on your awards, and thank you for nominating us for one of them!
Hey! Well done on your awards! You are of course very worthy recipients 🙂 Thank you very much for including us among those you pass on to. I don’t think we have that one, so that’s especially good as I am a nip addict par excellence!!!! You guys are the best xoxox
Congrats and the nice awards and thanks for sharing with us. Right now my butts a dragon…or draggin’ some!
Congratulations on TWO awards!!! That’s just super…….and it’s always fun to learn new things about friends so thanks for sharing that too……. 😉
Kitty Hugs, Sammy
Congrats on your awards! There’s never a dull moment in your house with all of you. is there??
Congrats on your awards!! Giulietta, we also have electric candles. Calist, what’s a dough bowl and why are you peeing in it? Are you sleeping in it? What’s going on over there? – Crepes.