Sunday Selfies: Week #177
My fursibs indicated yesterday that they thought I would be uncooperative and refuse to do a selfie for the last hop of 2017. I couldn’t let them be right, so here I am. Of course, being Lily Olivia and a Crotchety Cougar, I had to be a bit of a stinker and close my eyes. That means I didn’t do a very good job of lining up the shot and cut off one of my ears almost entirely. I did even worse on the second photo and cut off part of my nose as well. So, this may not be purrfect, but it’s the best you are going to get.
Mew Year’s Resolutions
This seems like the appropriate time to share our Mew Year’s Resolutions. Most of these are not new. We have shared them previously, but we are certain some of you have not seen them. And we made a few changes, as well as an addition, for 2017.
1. Get more scritches.
2. Get more belly rubs.
3. Get more treats and nip.
4. Always come when called unless napping, playing, eating, watching bird TV, day dreaming or participating in other cat-approved activities.
5. If in, demand to go out.
6. If out, demand to come in.
7. Refrain from washing our butts in front of company unless it is an emergency.
8. Refrain from eating Mom’s flowers when she’s watching.
9. Take up as much space in the humans’ bed as possible by sleeping east/west instead of north/south.
10. Clear the kitchen counters of all items whenever possible.
11. Pretend to be deaf whenever a human is speaking to us.
12. Always help Mom with her crossword puzzles, blogging and coloring.
13. Put our paws down and not allow Mom and Dad to adopt any additional kitties.
Time to Hop
Last week’s blog hop was really well attended; though, it occurred on Christmas Eve. For that we all want to thank you from the bottom of our furry little hearts. Today, of course, is a holiday as well, but hopefully you will not start celebrating until later this evening.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
Thanks for hopping. Wishing you every blessing and happiness in the Mew Year.
Purrs and paw-pats, Lily Olivia