Sunday Selfies: Week #201
As today is Father’s Day, we are dedicating our post to our most excellent cat dad, Dad Tom. We have a special selfie collage, but before we get to that, we all want to make some promises to Dad Tom as his gift for the day.
- Misty May: I will not sneeze in his face.
- Sawyer: I will not try to escape out the front door.
- Lisbeth: I will not growl and hiss and snort at my fursibs.
- Mauricio/Lisbeth/Calista Jo: We will not hork on the bed or anywhere else in the house.
- Giulietta: I will come downstairs for breakfast and dinner, so Dad won’t have to hunt me down.
- Astrid: I will let Dad Tom hold me if he would like to do so.
- Cooper Murphy: I will not sleep east/west in the humans’ bed.
We are going to do our darnedest to keep these promises; though, that horking one is going to be tough as is Lisbeth’s other promise. But we are going to do our best, and that’s what counts. Right?
Now here’s that selfie we promised. Each of us selected a past selfie and added those to one of Dad’s to make this especially for him.
Now here’s that
ridiculous garbage vital information, Mom always makes us post, about hopping. We all say, “Ignore it!” Just take your selfie, link it up, and if you have the time, leave us a comment. If you’d like to include your dad in your selfie today, go for it. They never get enough recognition!
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
All of us are extremely sad about losing two friends this past week. We know they are happy and frolicking at the Rainbow Bridge, with all their friends and fursibs who went before, but that doesn’t mean we won’t miss them. We are sending lots of purrs to their humans as they grieve, and Mom is sending condolences and prayers. Today we are remembering and honoring, Simon from Toby in Charge and Minchie from Cat-a-holic.
If you have not had the opportunity to leave your condolences for your friends, the links to their blogs are above.
Purrs and paw-pats, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer