Sunday Selfies: Week #249
I was sitting on Mom’s lap a couple of days ago, and she convinced me to take a selfie. I took several and this was the best; though, it’s a bit blurry and I cut the photo off too close to my chin.
I am continuing with the orange theme today, as we will be honoring and remembering Angel Crockett (Lone Star Cats). Before we do that her are those hopping tips.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
If you don’t know, Crockett tragically and unexpectedly left his family and the blogosphere on Monday. Yesterday he was remembered with Wear Orange for Crockett and a special blog hop. Regardless, we always remember our faithful hoppers when they leave us for the Bridge. Crockett and the other members of his furry family are some of those Sunday Selfies hoppers we can count on to join us. His brofur, Travis, is the chatty spokes cat. Angelique is the floofy beauty and model. Crockett was the character. He always amused and entertained us with his big eyes and penchant for razzie selfies.
Crockett, you will be missed and always loved. We will carry you in our hearts, and we know you will be together with your family again.
Thanks for hopping over to see us. If you are new to our hop, WELCOME! Please come back each week.
Purrs and paw-pats, Astrid (with love and kisses for my Sampy)