Sunday Selfies: Week #159
We have a guest host today for our blog hop. This guy/girl showed up to scavenger the sunflower seeds under the bird feeder. We were threatened with a big stink if we didn’t post this selfie.
We told Mom that this selfie did not require a pretty frame, as it would be stinky no matter how she tried to fancy it up. She unfortunately insisted. PFFFT!
One plus for us, however…no kitty was disturbed or awakened from a nap with the demand for a selfie.
That’s it for today. Mom’s working on an elaborate post for tomorrow’s Rainbow Bridge Remembrance Day and said we had to keep this short.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- You do not need to post on Sundays to join.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
We look forward to seeing all you loyal selfie supporters hopping. And please, invite your friends to join us. We always enjoy meeting new anipals.
Purrs and paw-pats, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy