Sunday Selfies: Week #209
Calista Jo made a big stink yesterday about Cooper Murphy and me getting too much blog time. I am not going to apologize. It is not our faults that we are just so darn cute!
Mom and Dad have been laughing about my selfies, but I don’t care. I am who I am. You can see how I feel about their laughter in the second selfie.
What can I say? I love my noms…not so much with my new meds, though! Mom and Dad are not too happy about that. I do, however, get food on my face almost every meal, as I eat with gusto. That’s why Cooper Murphy is often giving me a face wash. If you missed seeing one of those, check out the post, Ooh, Yummy…Stinky Goodness!
Mom made up a list of a few tips for hopping with us if you are new to it.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
To everyone who joins us, thank you from me and the entire Kitties Blue crew.
Purrs and paw-pats, Sawyer
p.s. I let Mom kiss me on the head twice yesterday, and I did not try to use her arm as a chew toy. I don’t know what came over me!