Sunday Selfies: Week #239
Well this is not my best selfie. I cut off the tip of my ear, and I am not looking at the camera. This, however, is the best of about two dozen selfies I snapped. In most of them I closed my eyes as soon as I pushed the button on the cell phone.
I do hope this is good enough, especially for a certain man-cat, who might find a message if he rolls his cursor over my photo.
Did you do better than I did with your selfie? Kitties Blue and I are all super anxious to see it.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Thanks for hopping over to see us and supporting me and the other Kitties Blue. Have a terrific Easy Sunday.
Purrs and paw-pats, Misty May
p.s. Did you remember to spring forward and set you clocks ahead one hour?