Friendly Fill-Ins: Week #159
Friendly Fill-Ins is a fun blog hop hosted by Ellen (15 and Meowing) and Lorianne (Four-Legged Furballs). Each Thursday, they post four sentences with blanks to be filled in by participants. The hop is held on Fridays at Four-Legged Furballs. To participate click on the badge at the left.
My completions are in teal italics.
1. I would love to be a personal assistant to Jackson Galaxy. If you are new to The Cat My Head and missed the posts based on my interview with Jackson Galaxy, here are the links to those posts.
- Jackson Galaxy Interview
- Jackson Galaxy Interview Part 2 & Catify to Satisfy Review
- Jackson Galaxy Interview Part 3
2. If I had a boat, I would name it The Fabulous Fiona.
3. I want to improve my time management. I am easily distracted from whatever I am doing and lose track of time.
4. Surprises are sometimes good and sometimes bad.
Cuddle buddies, Mau and Astrid, are joining the Feline Friday blog hop at Comedy Plus. Astrid adores her big brother. The two are hoping their respective spouses, Allie (Friends Furever) and Sampy (Kitty Cat Chronicles) won’t mind that they are doing a little snuggling together.