Sunday Selfies: Week #225
I snapped this selfie for you while I was helping and snoopervising Mom as she hung the Christmas garland.
I was trying to wink at you, but my timing was off.*
As I have little to say today, it is time for you to post your selfie and hop around to visit some of the other bloggers who have joined us. Of course, Mom asked me to print that list of “stuff” about hopping, so here it is.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
* Mom Janet here: I’m certain you know that Cooper Murphy wasn’t winking. He doesn’t have the eye “icks,” but he has been experiencing some off-and-on issues with drainage. Neither he nor I wanted anyone to worry about him.
Have a terrific easy Sunday.