Sunday Selfies: Week #240
My selfie may be fancied up for St Patrick’s Day, but Kitties Blue and I are honoring St. Gertrude of Nivelles on her Feast Day. She was adopted as the Patron Saint of Cats and Cat Lovers around 1981. She is not officially recognized for this by the Vatican.
Mom found a great article on-line about the history of St. Gertrude. Click here to read it.
As you can see, I am giving a shout out to St. Gertrude asking here to take care of my little brother, Sawyer. I also am asking her to take care of my beloved wife Allie as well as every kitty everywhere, especially those without homes.
Now that you’ve seen my selfie, it’s time for you to share your handsome/beautiful selfie. Here’s those hopping tips we share every week for any newbies to the hop.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Thanks for hopping over to see us and supporting me and the other Kitties Blue. Have a terrific Easy Sunday.
Purrs and paw-pats, Mau