Sunday Selfies:Week #277
What do you think? Did I do a good job?
The other Kitties Blue and I are excited to see your selfie, so please join us today.
We haven’t posted our hopping tips in a few weeks, so Mom asked me to do so today.
If you are a new visitor to The Cat on My Head or to blog hops, here are a few tips for joining in and linking up.
• The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
• You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
• Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
• You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
• The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
• Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
• Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
KaTwo was a very lucky cat. After being in a shelter for two years, she was adopted by the wonderful humans, Ellen and David, from 15 And Meowing. She’d been living with some health issues for more than a year, but her leaving for the Rainbow Bridge last week was sudden and unexpected. She had seven-and-a-half years in her loving forever home and will be remembered always.
If you haven’t visited to leave you condolences for Ellen, David and the other kitties at 15 and Meowing, click on KaTwo’s badge.
Rest in Peace beautiful girl. We will all meet again.
Thanks for visiting and hopping.
Purrs and paw-pats, Calista Jo