12:26 a.m. ET: There seems to be a technical issue with today’s hop. I will attempt to fix it in the morning, as I am too tired to figure it out now. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Sunday Selfies: Week #255
I spend a good portion of each day up close and personal with either Mom or Dad. Whether sticking my face right in theirs, sleeping on Dad’s chest or on Mom’s head, I will not be ignored. With that going on constantly, it wasn’t difficult to be coerced into taking a selfie. I think this is a pretty good one. What do you think?
I’m hoping a certain man-cat will drop by and see me.
It is now time for you to share you selfie with us and all your friends. Here are those hopping tips just in case you need them.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
If you are joining us for the first time, welcome, We are delighted to meet you and hope you will return often.
Tomorrow Is a Special Day
Please join all the Kitties Blue tomorrow for a big birthday bash. Our little brofur, Sawyer, will be turning two. We don’t know his exact birth date, but Dr. Neel assigned July 1 as his birthday after she examined him for the first time. It is very important that we have a huge party, as we don’t know how many birthdays Sawyer will have.
We will have lots of foodables and drinks, and Mau will bake one of his famous cakes. So please, make time to join us.
Purrs and paw-pats, Misty May