Sunday Selfies: Week #238
I hope you don’t mind that I am back today for our Sunday Selfies blog hop. I wanted you to see that I am a happy and normal cat when I am not having or recovering from a seizure. I took this profile selfie on the catio while enjoying some bird and squirrel TV.
I also want to thank everyone who sent purrs, prayers and POTP as well as those who provided information about CBD oil. Mom plans to continue to investigate this option for me. If I begin taking it, I’ll keep you posted about the results.
I am not too happy that you can see where the furs were shaved off my left leg. They had just grown back from being removed during my January emergency vet visit. Instead of looking there, check out my new collar. Mom likes pandas. Misty May has an identical one, but I still like it! I haven’t tried to remove it even once.
Now it is your turn to take a selfie so you can join our blog hop. I know my fursibs always complain about these hopping tips that Mom makes us post, but I’m not going to do that. My mom would do anything for me, and so I am reciprocating.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
Thanks for hopping over to see us and supporting me and the other Kitties Blue. Have a terrific Easy Sunday.
Purrs and paw-pats, Sawyer