Sunday Selfies: Week #261
Do you remember this photo of me in the sphere from March?
If you don’t, that’s okay. I am back with a version of that same photo again today.
Don’t I look as if I could jump right off the screen into your lap?
Mom called this a selfie of a selfie as it is a photograph of my photo on an 11 x 14″ wrapped canvas from Collage.com.
When Mom received our canvas, she was stunned by the high quality of the photo in such a large format.
Jake from Collage.com contacted Mom and asked if she’d like to try one of their products and review it on the blog. Of course, she said, “yes.” As the name of the web-site suggests, she could have selected to make a collage featuring some or all of us, and she did tinker with creating one. She, however, was never satisfied with her design. When she decided to create a canvas with just one of us, she wasn’t certain which of us to feature. Finally, knowing I am not expected to have a long life, she knew the portrait had to be me.
My new portrait is in the new bedroom, and it is the first thing Mom and Dad see in the morning and the last thing at night.
I’m going to let Mom finish this post.
Purrs and paw-pats, Sawyer
Thanks, little buddy!
The items available at Collage.com are too numerous to mention. In addition to canvases, they have photo books, blankets, mugs, phone cases, mousepads, ornaments and much more.
What to Expect When Selecting a Canvas
- Fine‑grained, museum‑quality canvases made to last with UV fade-resistant printing and a scratch-resistant clear coating
- Soft matte surface with no-glare finish to reduce reflection and depth to your collage
- Ready-to hang
- The option of adding 1 to 20 photos
- Tightly wrapped canvas on a 1.25″ thick internal frame with no staples, ensuring the collage never stretches or bulges
- Printed in the USA
The site was very easy to use and warns if the photo you are working with is not of good quality. The most difficult and time consuming for me was finding a photo that could be enlarged to the 11 x 14″ format I wanted. And that is the fault of my photo-taking abilities, not the site. All of the options below are available when creating your canvas and many of the other products.
Collage.com currently is having a 60 percent off sale. To go there now, click on the link above. I intend to return soon to order birthday cards with Mau and Cooper’s photos for the monthly Cat Scout Service Project.
I have ordered canvas prints previously from anther company. Those from Collage.com are far superior. I recommend their product and know you will be 100 percent happy if ordering from them. And with it already being mid-August, it definitely is not too early to start thinking about Christmas gifts.
Sawyer and I hope you don’t mind our including this review as part of our Sunday Selfies post. We wanted as many of our friends as possible to see the review, and this is our highest traffic day.
Disclaimer: We received our canvas art from Collage.com free of charge in exchange for our fair and honest review. The opinions expressed are solely mine and those of Kitties Blue.
Time to Hop
If you are new to hopping or just new to the Sunday Selfies hop, here are some tips that might be of help.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.
- Take the opportunity to visit some of the other hop-alongs and make some new friends or reconnect with some old ones.
If this is your first time here, welcome. Kitties Blue and I hope you return often.
See you tomorrow with a Spark and the name of the recipient of the $55 donation from our Comment-a-thon.