Sunday Selfies: Week #212
Selfie honors this week go to Calista Jo. Taking selfies is not her forte, so I was surprised to see what a fabulous job she did this week. It’s probably one of her best photos ever.
I am not going to babble on, as today we are honoring the life of a dear friend.
Remembering Purrince Siddhartha
All the Kitties Blue and I have been quite sad since we found out several days ago that this special kitty had traveled to the Rainbow Bridge/Pure Land. Siddhartha was only four years old, and we all expected to enjoy his friendship and antics for many years to come. Unfortunately, Siddhartha had health issues that continued to plague him and had worsened. His life may have been short, but he was deeply loved by his LadyMum and all who knew him. We will miss him, but Dharth will remain in our hearts always.
You can see Purrince Siddhartha’s final Sunday Selfie here. If you have not had the opportunity to leave your condolences for LadyMum Sherri-Ellen, we hope you will visit now.
Now it’s time to share your selfie and hop with us. Here’s those hopping tips that we post each week.
- The link to add your selfie to the hop is below.
- You also will find below the code to use if you’d like the hop to appear on your blog.
- Posting on Sundays is not necessary to join.
- You do not need to be a cat to enter. All anipals are welcome regardless of species.
- The hop remains open for entries through Thursday midnight.
- Please be so kind as to display our badge and/or link to The Cat on My Head.